Prefer to listen to this post? Play the audio here!
- Affirm what data you collect. Examples are name and title, contact information, and demographic info like postal code, interests, transactional data.
- Explain exactly what you do/plan to do with personal data, and include what you will NOT do.
- Give the physical address of the Data Controller.
- List out group companies, if applicable.
- Clarify your policy on data transfer overseas (if you don’t do this, tell that)
- State how a customer or visitor can access the personal data you have about them.
- Tell them about your data security. Include the physical, electronic and business practices that are in place to secure and protect their information and the information you collect on them.