Prefer to listen to this post? Play the audio here!
Software for email marketing can help make your next campaign easy to implement and track. Email marketing software comes in all different price ranges and with many different features. If you want to create newsletters, customer correspondence, or marketing materials software for email marketing can help you do these tasks. Most software for email marketing lets you import HTML pages or use a template to create your email design as well as add attachments, pictures, sound files, and background images to make your email message pop.
Some software for email marketing lets subscribers automatically subscribe or unsubscribe, and track the numbers of people who choose to unsubscribe. The software may also keep track and report the number of emails which are opened, how many emails were successfully delivered, what email addresses bounce back, and other important data you need to track.
With all of this in mind, what should you look for in software for email marketing? A good email software program should make it easy to set up lists, create emails, and send these emails out. It should also make it easy to include a newsletter in your marketing plan, and track the results of your campaign. Here are some things to look for in a high quality software for email marketing program.
- The feature set should include a number of practical features to help you design and send out emails, newsletters, and other marketing efforts.
- It should be easy to install. Clear installation instructions should be included and clearly understood by any level of computer user.
- Software for email marketing should be easy to navigate. The comprehensive interface must be easy enough for a computer novice to use.
- The emails the software creates should be clean, attractive, and professional.
- Reporting is an essential part of software for email campaigns. The statistics should include the number of emails opened, unsubscribers, and how many click throughs your emails produce.
- The software should offer customer support. Once you install the software and start to use it, you should be able to contact their customer support with any problems or questions which arise.
- Software for email marketing needs to be able to grow with your business. While when you’re just starting out a software program that can handle a few hundred emails may seem like a good deal, what happens when your email list grows to several thousand recipients? Make sure the software program you invest in will grow with your marketing efforts and business.
When you are looking for software for email marketing keep these points in mind, and choose a software program you can use as your business grows. The above features will help you create and implement an email marketing effort which will produce more sales and increase your bottom line. Contact Mission Suite and ask about our free trial offer. Our email marketing software delivers professional emails and keeps track of the data you need to create and implement an effective email campaign.