Prefer to listen to this post? Play the audio here!
Nothing boosts sales like a successful marketing campaign. Email is one of the most cost effective ways to deliver your marketing message. Using a campaign email software program is also one of the most cost effective ways to deliver your message. With an email software program you can craft messages, deliver your emails in a timely manner, and measure the success of your efforts. Here are some things an email marketing software program can do for you to make your campaign email successful.
- Create a registration form for your website, blog, and social media sites. Using a campaign email software program makes it easy for you to create registration forms to collect email addresses and information about your recipients.
- Create permissions. You have to get permission to send recipients marketing emails. This is not only good business practice, it is the law.
- You also have to, by law, offer an opt-out link. This should be a link your readers can click upon to unsubscribe to your emails. You can also ask for comments or have an exit survey they can fill out to find out why they want to opt-out.
- Segment your list by any definition you want. This could be by sex, age, country, occupation, income, or special interests. Segmentation helps you get the right message in front of the right people.
- Even if you have created the most interesting and useful newsletter known today, if you send it to the wrong audience you’re wasting time and money. When you use campaign email software you can specify which mailing list gets the correct content making your efforts more productive and cost effective.
- Once you know who you want to send the message to, and what you want to send out campaign email software will let you set up an automatic time table to send out your marketing emails. You can also set up alerts to send out a virtual birthday card, holiday e-cards, or other thoughtful messages to your recipients.
- The autoresponder feature of your campaign email software program is another important benefit. An automatic message sent to new subscribers helps build relationships early on.
- Surveys are an excellent tool to collect data, feedback, and to verify email addresses. Your campaign email software should include an option to create surveys.
- How do you know if your campaign email efforts are successful? You need to measure the effect and success of each email campaign and message. Click throughs, conversions, and open rates are all important data you need to gauge your marketing success. Be sure the software you choose includes reports and data analysis.
These are the basics of campaign email strategy, and as you can see a campaign email software program which offers all of these features is a wise investment. Contact us at The Mission Suite. We will tailor a campaign email effort which will not only drive traffic to your website, but increase sales. Contact us today and take advantage of our free consultation and free trial offer.